Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finally Got Around to Ordering my Hercules..

Ships on Monday!

Your Purchase has been approved

This receipt confirms payment for your purchase from Dimitry Fedorov. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as LaserGlow.com. To contact us, please send an e-mail to sales@laserglow.com or call 416-729-7976

Receipt

Transaction Time: Feb 16, 2007 01:18 PM
Merchant Number: 7XX3
Receipt Number: 11XXXXXXX.5XX0
Sales Order Number: 4XXX
Transaction Type: Mail/Phone Order
Authorization Code: 7XXX0

Billing Information

Name: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Company (Optional): University of Rochester

Card Type:
MC
Card Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Order Details

Code Quantity Description Unit Price Subtotal
mnltrans 1 Hercules-300 $1250 : Standard Shipping 1250.00 1250.00
US Dollar Total 1250.00

AHHH!!! Lucky!!! ;D

I want one of those sooooo bad!

When you get it, please post some photos to make me more jelluse! ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

You are gonna LOVE that ! If Windstrings had only turned his back a liiiiiitle bit longer when he visited - I coulda had his ! LOL !!

I think he keeps that with a string tied to his chimes ;D
You can't have it !!

Mike

Awesome!! Two people with Herc's on the site - that should make for some interesting pictures and video.

S

SenKat

I smell a video competition brewing.....GOTTA try to top Windstrings' underwater match light !! OMFG ! That is TOTALLY awesome !

stack1

i suggest that you procure a stout wheelbarrow to transport your new laser. great idea to post your sales invoice otherwise we might not have believed you. if only the herc was smaller and less cumbersome, it would be the best of the best.

stack1 said:
i suggest that you procure a stout wheelbarrow to transport your new laser. great idea to post your sales invoice otherwise we might not have believed you. if only the herc was smaller and less cumbersome, it would be the best of the best.

Yeah.. Size is a issue with the herc, but I don't plan on carrying it around in my pants..don't need another flashlight sized object in my shorts!! ;D