Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Final Fantasy XI

Jhop

Any current or former players of Final Fantasy XI here in LPF?

I used to play back in the ps2/xb360 era for about 4 years.
If you are interested in playing again. I play on a nice free private server. Has lots of cutomizations. And a good amount of players. Anyone can join. And you can import your character from retail or most other private servers if you dont want to start fresh and already have a built character somehwere else. I started fresh, as I sold my orginal FFXI retail account a number of years ago.

They have all content through CoP working 100%, and all the rest of the expacs are in, but not all quests are fully there. Also they have a huge working hnm system, tons of custom NM's that drop custom loot. Relic and Mythic trials work.

Some of their customizations: Lv cap 99, 3x EXP, 9x skill ups, home point warps, free tele, all outpost warps, all blu spells working, custom food that is buffed, and lots more.

The 3 jobs RUN, GEO, and PUP do not work at all, but all the rest are working.

Their website is: LegionDark ? Index

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me :)

Last edited:

Jhop

Nice, it would have been 75. Thats when I played too. I went to WoW about half way thru WotLK, played ffxi prior to that for almost 4 years, pretty much from when it first came out.

Honestly getting into lasers is what I started when I began to get bored of gaming. Been fighting it for years, figured it was time to try something new.

Last edited:

Jhop

I played FFXI on ps2, 75rdm/blm Tarutaru. I must say I was pretty badass.

Nice, Back in retail I was taru as well, I was WHM RDm BLM SMN 75. I was pretty badass on whm and blm. Had gear swap macros, all ele staves macrod to appropiate spells, all content cleared thru cop. ahh the good old days.

I am still playing on legion Dark, and loving it. Currently I am 91WHM, 70BLM, 50 rdm, dnc, mnk. Just got rank 6 sandoria. Gonna get 99 then start the zilart missions :)

You can get everything u need free to set up and play thru the link in op.

Nice, Back in retail I was taru as well, I was WHM RDm BLM SMN 75. I was pretty badass on whm and blm. Had gear swap macros, all ele staves macrod to appropiate spells, all content cleared thru cop. ahh the good old days.

I am still playing on legion Dark, and loving it. Currently I am 91WHM, 70BLM, 50 rdm, dnc, mnk. Just got rank 6 sandoria. Gonna get 99 then start the zilart missions :)

You can get everything u need free to set up and play thru the link in op.

you gotta get the +1 staves :)

I hardly have any time to play games anymore. I wouldn't be effective. I bearly have time to play destiny.

Jhop

I hear ya. I don't get to play as much as I would like. I had all the HQ staves on retail. I pretty much just play weeknights, and spend weekends with the gf