Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*Feeler* PGL-III-C bare hosts

UPDATE: Just to let you guys know.... this is trudging along quite slowly, because of slow responses from CNI. Once I have a few things sorted out, and they have answered some questions I have inquired about... then I'll be ready to order and set up the GB thread.... But as of now... looks like I have quite a bit of interest which is great!

I'm interested in a couple key switch protected hosts if this is still going to happen.

UPDATE: Just to let you guys know.... this is trudging along quite slowly, because of slow responses from CNI. Once I have a few things sorted out, and they have answered some questions I have inquired about... then I'll be ready to order and set up the GB thread.... But as of now... looks like I have quite a bit of interest which is great!

Would the shipping be less expensive if you have a U.S. distribution point ? I'll volunteer if needed, but I think that might work (depending on shipping costs and such. LEt me know - I live in San Antonio, Texas...we can hash this out via email if you like : sales@stonetek.org Looking forward to your reply ! And, YES - I'll take at least one :)///Greg