Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Feeler] High Quality Diffraction Gratings

Title says it all. Anyone need diffraction gratings? I'm not talking about the cheap ones though. We're talking the really high quality kind you'd use in a lab or high power projector.

I'm going to be ordering one for myself, but since initial shipping is so high on stuff like this, I thought I'd offer to grab a few to make it more worth while if people are interested.

They're 1" square gratings on glass substrates, and are composed of 1800 Lines/mm and are Planar, high efficiency plane-ruled, reflective aluminum gratings. they're blazed for 500nm, so they're made with the highest efficiency at visible light. blaze angle is 26 degrees.

So total cost is roughly $100 USD for anyone interested plus shipping which is probably around $6 plus a small cut of the original shipping.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

I am interested, do we have a timeline for the order? Whether I can go for it will depend on if I have time to raise the money.

I am interested, do we have a timeline for the order? Whether I can go for it will depend on if I have time to raise the money.

I'm not planning to place any orders until after Christmas. You'll have plenty of time. And yes the gratings are from thorlabs. Sorry I missed that bit. But it doesn't matter much, I just told you everything you could ever need to know about them.

spec sheet for it is here

Last edited: