Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite Laser Pointer Uses

bulukaki

My dormitory has a small study room with no windows. The whole wall is covered by a vinyl wallpaper. I usually burn some of it with my 2 watt Challenger II to provide a little smoke to view the beam of my other lasers. (Of course nobody else is in there)

Great thing the wallpaper has a stone pattern so the charring is not apparent at all.

Got two life hacks for you. Gonna be game-changers both of ‘em:

1.) Use a red laser to point at a projector screen while giving a PowerPoint presentation. Everyone can see specifically which part of the slide you are talking about.

Mind blown, right?

2.) Use a red laser to make a little dot on your floors, walls, and ceilings to invoke the wrathful interest of your cats, always keeping it just out of reach. They’re likely lazy cats and need the exercise, and you need the entertainment. It’s the least they can do after incessantly sprinkling litter on your vinyl plank floor that you try so hard to keep clean and free of grit, and it’s certainly the very least they can do after always puking up their food onto your rugs (never the vinyl plank floor) simply because their fat, lazy as**s ate too fast.

Bam. There you go. You’re welcome. Consider the game changed.

😉

I had wooden pendulum clock a few years ago. I painted the numbers and hands with GITD paint.
Then when it was too dark to see it, I would use the 405 on a wide beam to see what time it was. :)

Talk about a convoluted way to tell time, but it did work and was fun.

Here is the clock I had, it was too much work to keep it always running and accurate and other little issues, so I dont have it anymore.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Got two life hacks for you. Gonna be game-changers both of ‘em:

1.) Use a red laser to point at a projector screen while giving a PowerPoint presentation. Everyone can see specifically which part of the slide you are talking about.

Mind blown, right?

2.) Use a red laser to make a little dot on your floors, walls, and ceilings to invoke the wrathful interest of your cats, always keeping it just out of reach. They’re likely lazy cats and need the exercise, and you need the entertainment. It’s the least they can do after incessantly sprinkling litter on your vinyl plank floor that you try so hard to keep clean and free of grit, and it’s certainly the very least they can do after always puking up their food onto your rugs (never the vinyl plank floor) simply because their fat, lazy as**s ate too fast.

Bam. There you go. You’re welcome. Consider the game changed.

😉
DUDE!!!!!! MIND BLOWN, I, UH, da didn't, how'd, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Cats n lasers!!!!!
you can make a laser drawing board by painting a wooden board with a layer or 2 of white paint and a few layers of phosphorescent paint. its really fun to draw on with a 405nm laser.
Thank you for another cool way to play with my growing laser collection.