Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fathers day

John,

What type of work (industry) are you in that you had to bring in maintenance workers?

Just curious, sounds like we might be in the industry.

cl3an3r

I'm sure we are not in the same industry...
Don't feel bad.... we worked 16 Hrs/day on the weekend...:cryyy:

Jerry

Yeah... well I must have some kids running around somewhere....:whistle:
For the rest of you Dads.....

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!

1149294654xpu991.jpg

Jerry

jerry = quagmire?

I'm celebrating Fathers Day today (SUNDAY) 'cause I've always celebrated it on the 3rd SUNDAY in JUNE. I don't celebrate St. Joseph's Day, sorry.............rob

Kenom

this is going to sound pretty sappy, but hey it's sappy. I'm in the process of potty training my 3yr old. He's been particularly stuborn and will only go #1 and when needs to go #2 does it in his underwear. I got a particularly good fathers day suprise yesterday when he came up to me and told me he was stinky. Checked him and he was fine, but took him to the bathroom just the same. Much to my suprise, he decided that he was ready to do the #2 in the toilet.

Success is sweet.

o
this is going to sound pretty sappy, but hey it's sappy. I'm in the process of potty training my 3yr old. He's been particularly stuborn and will only go #1 and when needs to go #2 does it in his underwear. I got a particularly good fathers day suprise yesterday when he came up to me and told me he was stinky. Checked him and he was fine, but took him to the bathroom just the same. Much to my suprise, he decided that he was ready to do the #2 in the toilet.

Success is sweet.

Congratulations. thats the best fathers day gift, no one has to be worried of changing his dipper or underwear now. big step for you kid. congrats Again

I always thought St. Joseph's day was on the day of the summer solstice, and not fathers day. I may be wrong, though.