Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fail troll leads to WIN vid :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I know, the city was not even close to the small fishing villages along the coast.

The atolls covered in trees 100 yards off the coastline made me dream of a house on top, long winding stairs down to a dock where I park my boat.

You can have that here if you go to the beach... but I wouldn't choose Argentina nor Rio to have that. What you're talking about is a caribbean/miami florida mix. You know, like the big drug dealer mansions (scarface comes to mind).

Asherz

This guy has been PM'ing me for help on which laser to buy, I've spent a good section of my time trying to help him but he's obsessed with skylasers.

WHY DO I WAIST MY TIME?!?

I look forward to the video, Niko... in HD please, so that we can burn it on a bluray disk and look at it on a 50" plasma screen! :D
- Robert

Asherz

Just read the entire thread, turns out Niko will be making the legendary cereal eating video then? :eek:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
This guy has been PM'ing me for help on which laser to buy, I've spent a good section of my time trying to help him but he's obsessed with skylasers.

WHY DO I WAIST MY TIME?!?

LOL That sucks. Looks to me like he was a legit (if rather immature) laser enthusiast when he joined. Then last night maybe he got really drunk/stoned or something and really trolled the heck out of the forum. He'll be waking up this morning and thinking "whaat, whhhy did I get banned". :p Seems like a win/win situation though, a potentially dangerous laserist is gone and we get the cereal vid. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.