Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

Those were pics put up by 4chan members to try and get the ball rolling, no idea if it worked or not

I'm not entirely sure either, but at least a couple of "news" outlets fell for it, so it's still a win for 4chan, and a a fail for others.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Not sure whether this should go in the Win of the Fail. Win that he walks away from it, Fail that such a sweet car was totaled. :'(

^^ it won't play :(

Well, IT IS the fail thread after all. Have to go to youtube to watch, and yes it is a fail.

Edit;

su4lMQN.jpg

Last edited:
This a fail on my part. I always wondered why some roflcopter pictures said soi soi soi soi somewhere on it. Now I know why. I laughed harder that I probably should have.

gozert

This a fail on my part. I always wondered why some roflcopter pictures said soi soi soi soi somewhere on it. Now I know why. I laughed harder that I probably should have.

Tried it with the google translate voice, what a disappointment.

:wtf: English as a second language? That guy is Catholic because that is a rosary so his native language could be Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Filipino, or who knows what. I have also heard of someone getting a tattoo with Chinese characters that said something different than what they thought.:crackup: If I were going to get a tattoo with text in it I would at least take the time to be sure what I wanted it to say, considering how permanent it is. There is no end though to tattoo fails.

http://youtu.be/PQdEuG4u1ms

Alan

Last edited: