Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S Ehgemus build 1.5W LPM tested $300~ SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you are coming from but your not understanding the price difference it was being sold for. AXiz lens $275 G1 lens $290 $15 difference. I really hope you get it now.

You originally listed this laser for $300, as being 1.5W, and with no reference to what kind of lens was being used.

You then dropped the price to $250, still listing the laser as 1.5W and again with no reference to the kind of lens being used.

DTR commented on the price and about the test, saying that he tested with a g1 lens.

You upped the price to $300, for the 1.5W laser with a g1 lens.

You then sold me the laser for $290.

$290 was the price paid for a 1.5W laser with a g1 lens.

I received a 1.2W laser WITHOUT a g1 lens, rather an aixiz lens. I don't know where you are getting the $275 figure, nor does it really matter.

The difference in price between a g1 lens and aixiz lens is $51. $58 (price of g1) - $7 (price of aixiz) = $51.

No one is getting the full story you are copy and pasting pieces of it. Copy and paste what DTR said i should sell it for, paste the link to the thread in here.

I have pasted the FULL pm exchange between you and me since you came back onto the forum.

Feel free to take a look, if there is something I missed, feel free to add to it... though bear in mind that you make stuff up, mods can easily confirm it.

Here's what DTR did say:

The unit is coin modded for unlimited driver duty cycle with the penny mod for Ehgemus hosts. I would ask at least $275 for this type of unit with an Aixiz and $325 with a G-1. If I remember correctly I was testing it with a G-1 lens is that the lens you are providing with this unit?

And here is the link: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f-s-ehgemus-build-1-5w-lpm-tested-300-sold-62072.html#post886789

The thing is though, what he said is irrelevant, because he is not the one who sold sold the laser.

YOU DID. YOU SET THE PRICE, AND YOU MADE THE LISTING. HERE ARE SOME QUOTES TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY:

not sure why this laser hasn't been sold yet. $250 for the laser 1.5W, 2 batteries plus the charger. I've seen the exact laser go for more before any tips on a way to get this sold? could really use the money.
Link: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f-s-ehgemus-build-1-5w-lpm-tested-300-sold-62072.html#post885747

yes i was pretty sure it was a G-1 lens if that is the one you tested it with then that is the one being sold so i guess I'm going to have to upo the price a little.
Link: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f-s-ehgemus-build-1-5w-lpm-tested-300-sold-62072.html#post887472

The price is now an even $300 because it has the G-1 lens and I'm also throwing in a pair of goggles/glasses, The battery and charger are still included.
Link: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/f-s-ehgemus-build-1-5w-lpm-tested-300-sold-62072.html#post887477

If someones rude to me i will be rude back plain and simple. I turned off my pm's and comments so you can't keep stalking me like you were.

The record of my PM's and your PM's has been made public. Would you care to post where I was being rude to you?

I can definitely point to a number of places where you were extremely rude to me, to put it mildly.

You want work it out, I presented two options to you.

Send me the difference of the balance in price between and aixiz lens and a jayrob g1 lens.

If you prefer I'm also happy to return the laser to you altogether for a full refund of $290.

Just as was in the original package it will contain the laser, the goggles (which btw were in pretty lousy shape) two batteries, and the original charger.

Of course with second option I insist on a middle man.

there you you go you posted the 2 different prices and what DTR said $275 with the axiz lens, Which i sold to you, and $290 with the G1 even though he said it should be $325 i gave you a deal. I already said none of this Has to do with DTR just that built it for me and tested it also he commented on how the pricing should be. So now I see you see the difference in what i was talking about again $15 difference in the pricing of what i was offering not the difference in the pricing of the lens.

here's the price difference it's quoted from DTR post number 10"

"The unit is coin modded for unlimited driver duty cycle with the penny mod for Ehgemus hosts. I would ask at least $275 for this type of unit with an Aixiz and $325 with a G-1. If I remember correctly I was testing it with a G-1 lens is that the lens you are providing with this unit?"

There you have it. Laser with axiz lens $275, Laser with G1 $325. So for with price difference for the laser with the axiz lens to having the G1 lens on it the price I was offering is a $15 difference(you paid only $290).

Bottom line once again MY price offering $275 with the axiz, $325 with the G1. you were charged for a G1(i dropped the price to $290) you should receive the difference in the price for what it would have cost you with then axiz lens. Got it????? you received it with the axiz so you over payed $15. I'm not paying you for the G1 lens you bought from jayrob. You want $50 instead of $15 your not going to get it. get the mods get whoever you want in here and have them look over the whole thread and they will see my price difference with the lenses was $15 and that's all there gonna say i should refund.

As for adding your rude comments and pm's why??? your just adding more drama to this thread. I really think you enjoy this. You still didn't name the person who said they had an issue with me. Go through the thread again i don;t how you missed the $275 acting like you don't now where it came from. It came from a suggestion made by DTR. I took his advice then dropped it down $35 to give you a better deal, so you spent however much on a G1 lens and saved $35 from the start so a G1 is what abut $50? That doesn't matter i'm just showing how I gave you a deal and your bitching and moaning about $15 when i saved you $35 to begin with. You never mentioned any of that. Post 10 buddy read it. If anything your welcome for dropping the price, my bad for the lens. You wasted way more than $15 worth of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.