Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/s Broken green modules-Sold

I have 2 broken green modules for sale.

The first is a CNI 95mW module, that came from a Dragon lasers 95mW laser. I don't know what is wrong with this module, but even if you can't get it to work, there will be some beasty Crystals and nice optics and depending on what is broken, maybe a driver or a C-mount Ir diode, which I think is 1 watt.
Image069.jpg

Next is a 80-100mW sandstone module. The problem with this can be seen in this thread:
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1237919256
200811221120742763b.jpg

Image052.jpg

note the jumper on the switch has been desoldered

[highlight]I'm asking $20 for each, + shipping charges[/highlight]

Re: F/s Broken green modules-$20 each

Oh so, for the olike modual its the driver thats broken? If so would it be possible to swap the modual for a flex drive set at the same current as the stock driver? This has always been my question and now ive asked! :)

DocX

@ robjdixon

Sent you a PM

elitesniper said:
Oh so, for the olike modual its the driver thats broken? If so would it be possible to swap the modual for a flex drive set at the same current as the stock driver? This has always been my question and now ive asked! :)
Yes you could just swap out that driver with a flexdrive, make sure you have the right current though.