Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eyewear

SpecV

I have a Eagle Pair which are great and I'm kicking myself for getting just 1 so I just ordered the Rayfoss ones for my 2nd set.

You should take a read about WL goggles in this thread. The transmittance graph WL itself gave to WRM shows 10% transmittance--OD1--which is even worse than useless because it might give someone false security. It just goes to show how incredibly incompetent and dangerous WL is, the kind of company that will get laser pointers banned in the US.

Needless to say, I wouldn't trust my eyes to WL's shitty goggles. Even if they're selling alternative goggles, they're no doubt the same cheapo red laser enhancement goggles anyway. So why even throw your money away buying them from WL with all the shipping they charge? I'd sooner buy them from O-like, Rayfoss, or practically anyone else other than WL.

I got a pair of these and was not very impressed. though the protection is good the fit is simply terrible. i would only recommend these if you have a head the size of a watermelon. :crackup: :undecided:

This highlights why you should invest in decent goggles. If they're uncomfortable, you're far less likely to wear them, and when you do, they may not even fit well enough to protect you.

Last edited:
Yea but the ones from radiant electronics feel way better than these and are super comfortable and they only cost me 17.00. where as the ones from dagon lasers were like 45.00

Thanks guys i almost wasted 40 on wl. Instead i bought an olike hope those goes well