Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Expensive 500 Wm Green Laser )Who Have Asked For Over 200 Mw 18650 Green Laser ?

Each post he makes... :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I think the confusion arose when Borg asked for "the diameters" which make absolutely no sense. If you want to know the dimensions...why dont you look at the item page? seems quite simple to me

Specifications Dimensions:7.46 in x 1.49 in x 1.49 in
Shipping Weight: 935 g

Oh, sorry, it's all my fault! I fail to understand the word "diameter"

sorry, not a native Enlish speaker.
:cryyy::cryyy:

Don't apologise, John, you are only doing your job.

Marcuss, WTF are you on about ?
Guys asked nicely about some information, John replied. Perhaps he misunderstood, but try getting a reply from DX or something.

What do you want?

Post amended, sorry if I caused any dismay, no harm intended.

Don't apologise, John, you are only doing your job.

Marcuss, WTF are you on about ?
Guys asked nicely about some information, John replied. Perhaps he misunderstood, but try getting a reply from DX or something.

What do you want?

That's Ok, thank you. Honest criticism and doubt are welcome, and I will try to give more change to Priceangels

reliable john

Is the dot round? Im not sure if the picture is of the dot hitting a surface at an angle creating this appearance, out of focus, or if the dot just is not round.

81299_11_s.jpg

Looks like its hitting the top of the table... like skimming the top and hitting at that point... some of his other laser have similar pictures like that.

DJNY

Especially for the high powered green lasers in your shop a IR filter is essentially! I can send you one if you can´t get one locally.

Especially for the high powered green lasers in your shop a IR filter is essentially! I can send you one if you can´t get one locally.

Yes, may be the fact. But I am afraid the shipping fee from your place to china will be much more high than the IR's price.