Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Excited to Learn!

Cuperic

Hello, as I am writing this I should be finishing some school work; however, I could not resist the temptation to indruce myself. I am an avid fan of "complex thinkers" and passionate
enthusiast, and would love to meet you all. Currently, I have been procuring tenacious thoughts, in attempts to find a versatile hobby. One capable of intertwining all the sciences I enjoy, while entailing ever so intriguing conversations. The process behind combining to converse and contemplate our diligant logical-understandings to form a singular reasoning, leaves me estatic. I know just the basis within the sub-classes that goes into constructing a laser, but my long term plan is to learn how to construct a laser from complete scratch. Being capable of doing this will not only bestow with in me greater understanding of what I know, but also many of the prerequisite variables used within countless other fields of sciences.

I tried to use vivid words to contrude my enthusiasm towards this future hobby. Hopefully, I didn't make things far to over-bearing to conduct a formal perception of how I think.

Im taking an english class ... forgive me. Im just finally realizing in depth reasoing of how we have put together words, and makes me one to try to use them.

For EX: Chromatic, Fluoresence, Dehydrated, ect

So to start us off I am going to work on a heatsink for a laser. Anyone know a way to go about forming a silver-diamond composite, and if that would even be good? Also along my journey I will most likely be lacking equipment, so suggestions would be great!

Constructive-Critisicm is encouraged. I want to learn all I can :).

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Cuperic! :)

Have fun fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay.
Im taking an english class ... forgive me. Im just finally realizing in depth reasoing of how we have put together words, and makes me one to try to use them.

Constructive-Critisicm is encouraged. I want to learn all I can :).

You are forgiven .... as long as you put the thesaurus away. :LOL:

I don't think I'd be too worried about a "silver-diamond composite" heatsink till I got into the hobby a little deeper.

That was the most pretentious intro I have ever read. I guess I am not as forgiving as others seem to be. Hopefully, the English classes will help you with this as you get more education. Don't use the thesuarus, but do get an English dictionary.

Cuperic

I believe you are right. I have never been good at forming together my thoughts with writing, and is a reason I am in an English class.

I follow a line between selflessness and narcassim, and was far off an equal focal point. A good metaphor is "If someone is the best at something in the world, they dont think they are, and thats how they got there." Taking others perceptions on life, is part of how we thrive. "The more you learn, the more you can learn." The process is exponential, and you have reminded me it is important to have morals. In conclusion, I know what I am capable of achieving, but sometimes I need people like you to remember where I stand between. If you want to disect this you can, but hopefully I can persaude you towards a common ground. Just know I think highly of myself, for necessary reasons; however I do not think I am better than others. I just think, while they have curiosity towards football, that I am curious about the physics behind the ball. Doesnt make someone smarter or lesser. Just means we like different things. Seriously, thanks for a kicking in the balls.

reloader45

Hello Cuperic,

welcome to this Forum and have a nice start. I think the homepage of DTR lasers is very helpfull for beginners, but I am not sure If you are a beginner.

best regards

Edgar

Welcome to the LPF

While I admire your enthusiasm and seemingly unbridled exuberance.........sometimes less is more......... ;)

Please always remember " safety first " when working with lasers. :)