Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Evolution Pro Green Laser from Wicked Lasers - Detailed Review

Has anyone made a divergence test on their lasers? I did one on mine and I'm interested in how close they are.

Mike

I'm still waiting for the Laser-Wave goggles to arrive... until then I can't make a divergence test or I'll fry my eyes :)

"Use the goggles -Luke" Absolute need for nose to dot readings.
This was a sorta dry run for the Spyder III comming.

Mike

I haven't tested the divergence of mine yet, but I do know that is isn't the greatest or as tight as yours Mike. Mine looks about the same as a typical CNI's divergence which is usually around 1.5mRad, but I'll take a real divergence measurement later to see what it really is.

Why didn't you talk? I, being Spanish, talked in english, you wrote text! COWARD :p

Haha, man, sorry I just forgot your real name, I see you now on facebook ;)
I've never talked in my reviews, I just let the text do the talking, I can get my point across better in text IMO. Besides, I probably sound like a redneck to most people on here...lol.

I second this. My microphone does not pick up my voice at all.

Oh, and, nice laser you have there :)
My new camera doesn't screw up my voice that bad, but my old ones did so I just got use to using text. I also kinda want my reviews to sound somewhat professional so I don't want the fact that I'm 17 to be obvious...:D

Nice and through review, styro. I asked robjdixon to take a picture comparing the pointers size to a CNI, but you seem to have already covered. It seems to be quite a "beast" pointer. :evil:

My new camera doesn't screw up my voice that bad, but my old ones did so I just got use to using text. I also kinda want my reviews to sound somewhat professional so I don't want the fact that I'm 17 to be obvious...:D

:( Did I sound like that?

Man, Its been a while since I've posted back here.

I thought everyone hates Wicked Lasers. Am I to understand they made something good?

But it's certainly not FDA approved, most of you guys here know their requirements, and thus still illegal. It's just by chance it sneeks past customs.

-Tony

:( Did I sound like that?
No Niko, you sounded fine in your review, you were good at remembering everything to say...:D

Man, Its been a while since I've posted back here.

I thought everyone hates Wicked Lasers. Am I to understand they made something good?

But it's certainly not FDA approved, most of you guys here know their requirements, and thus still illegal. It's just by chance it sneeks past customs.

-Tony
Wicked has been trying to build their reputation around here with their new series of lasers and so far they are doing a pretty good job based off all of the reviews so far.