Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EVERYTHING is a Remix

daguin

After watching this series, I am going to have to spend several nights, in a dark room thinking.

Enjoy the dissonance

Watch | Everything Is a Remix

Be warned -- all four "episodes" total about 50 minutes of watching time. It was time well spent, but either plan ahead or plan to return ;)

Peace,
dave

Very cool. Thanks. Watched the first one so far. Now I have to find time to knock out the rest of them. :)

After watching this series, I am going to have to spend several nights, in a dark room thinking.

Enjoy the dissonance

Watch | Everything Is a Remix

Be warned -- all four "episodes" total about 50 minutes of watching time. It was time well spent, but either plan ahead or plan to return ;)

Peace,
dave

Damn you Dave... for shoving these great informative
videos in my face...

Now I'm about an hour late with all the stuff I should
have done instead.....:D

Was a nice break and interesting...

Jerry

This is really no big surprise. Art imitates art, life imitates life, art imitates life, ect. There are very few truly single minded creative entities in the worlds history. We all reflect back to our own experiences, and use those experiences to create, and move forward. If you've done anything, build, write, paint, ect they are all based on a learning experience from an outside entity. Its very hard to pioneer and reach beyond our experiences. Its often by accident that it ever even occurs.