Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Endavour 250 MW (average 295,3 mW laser)

Oceans

hi guys...

i just bought a 250 mw endavour laser from novalasers and recived it 2 days ago.... i wanted to take it back to europe.... hers what i foud out.... i called customs in frankfurt (germany) where my flight goes in 5 weeks... they told me the max. outputpower that a laser is allowed is 5 mw or less otherwise it counts as a weapon and they would take it away and i would get a fine.
Alright wanted to send it back to novalasers but they dont accept returns since i bought it on theyr inventory sale.... so im selling it here now

Here the exact stats of the laser copied from the novalaser sheet i got with with it.

Endavour 250
Class IIIb, 532nm, Compact Portalbe Green Laser

Peak Output Power 281.6 mW
Average Output Power 295.3 mW
Serial Number 9011144
Purchase Date August 27th

Warranty comes with it.
Comes in the metallic box as i got it (inkluding securety keys for the switch) and all the documents. If requested i can send you pictures of the laser or a copy of the order confirmation.

You can send me offers or give me a call whoever is interested in it.
For securety reasons i only accept paypal with veryfied adress.

cheers robert

ok somehow my thread from afternoon got lost... i relisted it.

here some pictures ....

navigator

navigator

Oceans

alright i think ill need some help... can anyone tell me how i inset pictures? would apreceate it

alright i think ill need some help... can anyone tell me how i inset pictures? would apreceate it

You can do it several ways.

The easiest way is to add them as an attachment to the post.
When replying to a thread, scroll down and you will see an option to "Manage Attachments"

Another way is to upload them to an image hosting website like photobucket.com or imageshack.com.
If you choose this method, you will need to use the code to post to the forum.
Otherwise, you can post thumbnails.

Be sure to resize the photos to 800x600 px maximum before posting them. This is to reduce loading times and so that the picture does not fill up the page and make it difficult to see.

Oceans

can someone tell me if your able to see the pictures?

Btw. im located saint augustine (florida) and fort pierce (under the week) if someone wants to meet and see it. Ill be in the US untill 17th of october.

The pictures don't seem to be working.
If you'd like, PM me and I will give you my email address. You can send me the pictures and I will post them up for you.

Oceans

i think i got it now

thanks so much ra pierce

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 207

Oceans

let me just say that im not gonna sell it under 250 since its completly new ..... whoever pays more will get it. and im preferring someone that picks it up.if shipping is needed shipping is extra and only with tracking and payment paypal. i dont wanna have any problems. im not gonna ship outside usa.

Oceans

hmm if you pick it up yourself i would take cash.... western union would work but that is i think to unsafe for you.... i woulnt do it.... whats wrong with paypal?

Oh, I don't plan on buying it, but I still think you should offer more payment options. And don't get me started on what's wrong with paypal...

Something funny I noticed... On the spec sheet, the peak is stated as 281.6mW and the average is 295.3mW. I'm guessing it's a typo or the numbers were switched around, because I don't know how the average could be higher than the peak. :D

I find it strange that a >275mW unit would be classified as a 250mW unit. My guess is a typographical error.

I am interested. Sending PM.