Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

Just beautiful, as always. Thanks for the eye candy today, Tero. I always enjoy your beam shots. It seems like you have a natural mist in the air that makes your beam shots come out well every time.

Very nice, Tero. Being able to photograph the aurora along with your beam shots is a definite plus for me. I have still never seen the Aurora Borealis for myself in person. It is something I would like to see before departing this planet. Thanks!

10-30 second open shutter with one laser turned on at different times. Varying the duration makes it look like different laser powers. I was testing, trying to set the laser back to infinity after burning with it.

Yep, that's the way to make it look like you have far more lasers than you actually do have. Regardless, they are great beam shots, Nutball. Thanks for cheering me up. ;)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Neat stuff, AD, laser beams and nature; it doesn't get any better than that! :cool:

Hey, now that you have that "intruder" surrounded by lethal laser beams, what are you going to do with him? :ROFLMAO:

Very nice, Tero. We had some heavy fog here in Tacoma not too long ago and I took some lasers out to see how much better the beams could be seen in the dense fog. I was very disappointed as it didn't help nearly as much as I had hoped. It's got to be getting cold where you are, especially at night. Take care out in the woods with these lower temperatures. :D

Neat stuff, AD, laser beams and nature; it doesn't get any better than that! :cool:

Hey, now that you have that "intruder" surrounded by lethal laser beams, what are you going to do with him? :ROFLMAO:

Just triyng to beam him up!! :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what is about it - but I really do like seeing the 'ominous figure' in these. I think its really cool. I might photoshop you into some of my pics :D
Awesome stuff, man!