Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

Gorgeous photos as usual, Tero. I do like the way your laser makes yellow as it looks like the real thing, though the first photo looks more like 577nm than 589nm to me. One further down has a touch of red that you see in 589nm. Tried to rep you again, but have to wait before the system will allow it. :thanks:

Hey Arcticdude.
I really like the shade of yellow in the first pic. Looks nothing like a 589. There is no orange in it at all. That color must look awesome in person. I guess the same color can be had with the Sanwu RGB who you get it to test.

Those last few pics...where you can see some reflections of 'reddish' clouds in the water - along with that beam color...DANG, they are great.

Gorgeous photos as usual, Tero. I do like the way your laser makes yellow as it looks like the real thing, though the first photo looks more like 577nm than 589nm to me. One further down has a touch of red that you see in 589nm. Tried to rep you again, but have to wait before the system will allow it. :thanks:

Thanks guys! :thanks:
Really looking forward to get Sanwu RGB on my hands and getting some beamshots with it.

..And also to having a test those Electric auto-spinning effects caps with RGB unit.. :drool:

I'm visiting northern territory..
Yet another 10k long distance spotting and milkyway beamshots coming up.

More images when I'll get back to home :p

Last edited:
Amazing job yet again, Tero. BTW I can use these images myself (as a wallpaper or in university presentations), am I right? And +rep (as soon as i can give it again :D)

Last edited:
Thanks for the beam shots, Tero. So, how does the Sanwu compare to your OPT lasers RGB handheld? Do you feel it is a good value at $850 to $900? I'm just guessing at the price, but it is an educated guess. It seems that your OPT Lasers unit has better color rendition, but that is just my opinion after looking at many of your photos.

Hey AD,
I think the last two of the sunset (or sunrise?) are excellent photographs. The refection on the water is very nicely exposed in both shots. Great work!!
Hey, thanks Bruce!
That is actually Full-moon rise.
Moon was rising from S.E and Sun was setting to N.W at the same time, making the moon look very "orange / yellow" and I was really lucky to capture it. :giggle:
I also think that moon reflection in water looks really cool! :cool:

Encap

Nice beam shots as always.

I particularly like the last 2 of the moon behind tree and the reflection on the water

That's the moon? I thought it looked a little dim to be the sun. Great color you captured. Where I am you never see a yellow moon.