Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

Hey Tero, now that you caught it, reel that sucker in! :crackup:

Great photo, will definitely be waiting on your others! :yh:

LOL, yep that's what it looks like, he got him in the tractor beam, better hold on tight. :D

p.s. That is a sharp looking beam. :)

P1270277.jpg

Last edited:

So, when do we get the pictures of the lunar eclipse? I'm really looking forward to those. How many photos did you have to take to get one lined up perfectly with the moon? I know you didn't get it on your first shot. :D

Awesome Tero !
Love all of them mate.
Also, as a sidenote I love how you've got Mars rising above the tree line from #10 onwards.
Mars is currently the closest it gets to earth and so is blazing away like a jewel.

Well done mate, glad you got the chance to image the event.

RB
:beer:

So, so nice! Thanks for capturing these in such glory! Especially for us North America folks.

I wasn't aware that was Mars until RB pointed it out. How friggin cool is that!?? Terrific, dude!!

Absolutely terrific.

Thank you, Tero. Now that is a red moon. I'd have missed Mars altogether if Andrew hadn't mentioned it. Just beautiful beam shots and the lunar eclipse. What's not to like. :yh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice images Tero, glad you got to see the eclipse along with Mars.
Had a feeling you would be the one to get the pics. :beer:

WOOWOO, Tero!! Just as I was catching my breath from your last collection of moonbeam shots, you top it by capturing a rare Lunar Eclipse! Absolutely STUNNING!! :drool: Words alone can’t adequately describe them. Thank you so very much for generously sharing them. I’m also very grateful for you boosting me past the 10 million Reps barrier. :D Unfortunately, I’m still stuck in Rep Award Limbo, and am unable to reciprocate you and the other LPF members to whom I’ve promised. Thanks again for your many wonderful contributions to the Forum! I anxiously look forward to seeing more. Please Be Well and Take Care. :)

-cd

Last edited:
"Few" beamshots..

Nights are getting darker, 10km hike last night..
Gotta love autumn, Ursa Major is visible with bare eye..

Distant flashes on night sky warned me about approaching thunder storm and I packed my gears and headed back home.

HI-RES images via click :p

Last edited:
That sky is gorgeous! I love the one with the laser pointed up - so you can see all the blues of the sky as you look upward...and onward!! Great stuff, man! You already know it - but that laser of yours is something else ;)

Just spectacular, Tero. How do you manage to get skyward beam shots by bouncing the beam off the water in the lake? As usual, I had to use the high res to look at many of these again. I owe you, but I'm out of rep at the moment.

Hey Arcticdude.
I really like the shade of yellow in the first pic. Looks nothing like a 589. There is no orange in it at all. That color must look awesome in person. I guess the same color can be had with the Sanwu RGB who you get it to test.

Those last few pics...where you can see some reflections of 'reddish' clouds in the water - along with that beam color...DANG, they are great.