Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ehgemus/dtr custom 1+w 520nm laser(UPDATE SNOW PHOTOS AND VIDEOS)

Fantastic laser!

I don't think you should lose that much power when switching from G2 to 3 element lenses. Maybe you're using a 3 elem with the wrong coating?

Last edited:
Fantastic laser!

I don't think you should lose that much power when switching from G2 to 3 element lenses. Maybe you're using a 3 elem with the wrong coating?

ill have to retest to be sure but so far i could not hit 1W with 3 element lens.
450mw difference does seem to much so ill try again. the 3 element lens came on the laser when i got it. so i would imagine its DTR's which should be good quality.

Re: Ehgemus/dtr custom 1+w 520nm laser

Hi nice 7475 diode i have 3 builds with them i just think there sick. So bright and green If you get e chance try the NDG700 set to 2.4A i have 2 builds with them and they hit 1100+mW's Awesome host i'm jealous +Rep to you Buddy fine job.

Rich:)

I thought the NDG700 was rated at 1.4. How did you do that?
Why do you like it better than the 7475?

I have to say, it's been a while since I've been genuinely jealous of someone's laser. This is definitely one of those times.

Especially a fan of the three side by side laser pictures, and the appearance of the design.