Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ehgemus/dtr custom 1+w 520nm laser SOLD

BobMc

Got the tracking number, thanks for shipping so quickly. Hope it wasn't to painfull! She's a real beauty looking forward to it. Thanks ��

Pman

Congrats on the buy . I always really liked this host with the copper wrap. Came so close to buying that host many many times.
Just so you know from what I have seen they will peak on start at just over 1.5W before dropping to just over 1.4W so since I label for safety it's why I call mine a 1.5W.

Bob you should give us a few beam shots and dot shots when you get it:D
Might help me in my process of making my own 7475:)

BobMc

Congrats on the buy . I always really liked this host with the copper wrap. Came so close to buying that host many many times.
Just so you know from what I have seen they will peak on start at just over 1.5W before dropping to just over 1.4W so since I label for safety it's why I call mine a 1.5W.

Thanks Pman, she a real beauty isn't she ! Will go great with my collection!

BobMc

Bob you should give us a few beam shots and dot shots when you get it:D
Might help me in my process of making my own 7475:)

Shall do, it will be a bit though I'm on the road for a few more weeks. But when I get back I'll post a few pictures and beam shots! Christmas come early at my house!