Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ehgemus Custom Built 20mw 532nm Reveiw | Dragon Lasers Module

Hello all, this is my first review. So I make any mistakes I would like it if you could tell me, thanks.

Anyway, me and Ehgemus have been talking about this laser for 3 weeks. I gave him money to buy the laser module from Dragon Lasers and the amount for the host, labor, and shipping. He orderded it, it came in around 17 days from china to Kentucky. He made the host the day he got it! And then sent it to me the day after (he already built the module in it).

So I got it friday...
n449l.jpg

Here is a picture of the the host:drool::
2s6k7c4.jpg

This laser runs on 2 AA batteries as I requested:beer::
6ie07d.jpg

Here is a night shot in fog; the camera was shaking alot so it looks like bad divergence. But it has good divergence.
2vskaa9.jpg

In comparison of my 80mw 520nm laser:
21mssj5.jpg

Overall, this laser is downright bad ass. It is as bright as my 80mw 520nm! If I had this lpm'd I bet it would be around 70mw. It has really nice feel of matte aluminum. I might talk to mcrouse about polishing, though. The back push button feels nice as well. This laser is also very efficient(or batteries), I am still using the same 2 AA batteries from friday.

I highly reccomend talking to Ehgemus for some sweet builds. Thanks for reading!:thanks:

gozert

Looks amazing! May I ask you what the total cost of it was?

I could have polished it for you If I had known you wanted it. There is more upkeep on a polished host thought, keeping it shiny.
Great review, thanks.