Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EFFORT for KipKay Flagging on YouTube

Sorry qumefox it was more my fault.

I switched the original Video so at 1st we were just talking about not promoting Eye safety and what he is doing is making dumb people have dumber ideas with more dangerous toys... I think the ton of people who come on the site and there 1st post is where can I get a laser to burn things i'm new so help me find one..... nicely points out my previous comment.

The video was switched when i found a even dumber one promoting you to light people cigarettes with a laser that can burn with no goggles on what so ever. He doesn't even mentions Goggles, he only says don't point it at people. But point it at a point a few inches from your face pointing upward Towards the direction of your eyes lighting something on fire with no goggles on.

So Qumefox made perfectly correct comments on the topic at hand and then the video had been switched on him

Last edited:

A better bet would be posting loads of video replies which explain why it's a bad idea.

...Actually, that's a much better idea...

Everyone do that instead! I will after my exams are over.