Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ed Crouse and Harold Edwards/Ehgemus

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
If either of you two are still around, please post a hello. Miss your hosts!

You're right, Chris, it sure would be nice to hear from either of these guys.
The last I heard from Ed Crouse (Mrcrouse), was actually from his son who is (was) a member, after he finished school; he said his dad was retiring from host building.
I think he even had his lathe up for sale IIRC.

Yea, I heard Crouse stopped making hosts, his were always so nice, I have a few and fortunate to have them. Harold did some made to order hosts for me I really like too, but I also bought many he produced and listed here. Both of these members did great work. Lifetime17 and CDBEAM777 have certainly stepped up to fill the need, have hosts from both of them now too :) and one from Sinner as well, he is missed also. Everyone does their own unique style, our friends in Vietnam are greatly appreciated too, trinh hong phoc and tomsk sure have made some nice stuff for me. I haven't bought anything from thanhtung yet, but tempted several times.

Last edited:
You forgot DeadEYeMo when i seen the host DTR had i could not sleep it was my dream host finely i got one from Pman 👾

Man, it's been awhile since I heard anything about Ed Crouse. Thanks for the memories.