Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ebay "super overspecs" XD

I received my green lasers from the same seller, but unfortunately they are really 5mw, and not 50mw like the violet one :p

How do you know? Do you have a LPM?

Believe it or not, true 5mW green lasers are hard to find.

No, not really. But I expected a "super overspec", but I think it's somewhere near 5mw (maybe a little bit more), because I can see the beam not very bright at night and it can't burn things.

Wow, I bought 4 of these to play with before seeing this thread.

I'll meter them when they get here :beer:

hi, sorry to thread jack but i can also get the cap off of my ebay laser, but i cant get the module out to pot mod it without shredding up the host with a wire cutter. its pretty tight in there, any ideas, which tools i should use etc??

hi, sorry to thread jack but i can also get the cap off of my ebay laser, but i cant get the module out to pot mod it without shredding up the host with a wire cutter. its pretty tight in there, any ideas, which tools i should use etc??

Leave it alone and enjoy it as it.

Yeah, ebay have many laser pointer store, you can also go to aliexpress have a look. Some cheap retail store like dealextreme and amazon also can get this item by cheap price. Why not have a try.