Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

eBay seller Techhood, great seller!

Just purchased this laser from this eBay seller, which if I recall correctly has a pretty good reputation around these forums. :)

635nm 5mW Orange Red Laser Pointer Pen | eBay

Shipping took about 3 weeks, which while quite long can't really complain for FREE shipping from China. Got the unit 3 days earlier then what the USPS tracking said and measured a peak of 5mW, which is probably a first for an eBay pen :crackup:

Just my $0.02 if you guys find this seller on eBay and was wondering whether or not to buy from him! :)

-Alex

Reactions: GSS

Yup he's very good, I have bought the occasional item from him in the past. Hes always quick to respond and very helpful, can definitely recommend him.:beer:

I have several of those lasers from Techhood and they all output more than 5 mW. That is an unusual one you got there, Alex.

I've bought a few things from Techhood and haven't had any issues thus far. I even had a 200mw 660 module die after only 15 mins of run time, but they promptly sent me a new one! :yh:

I've bought a few things from Techhood and haven't had any issues thus far. I even had a 200mw 660 module die after only 15 mins of run time, but they promptly sent me a new one! :yh:

Great! Yeah, seeing as his reputation on eBay is almost excellent I didn't have any doubt when ordering from him :)

-Alex

I'm not afraid of buying from Techhood, the other China or HK laser shops, nope! I won't.

I've been buying from Techhood for years and can't ever remember having a problem they didn't take care of right away. Still use them from time to time.

Back