Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

eBay Australia liable?

I like the looks of the host itself, but the blue laser is probably disappointing, probably isn't very high powered. If you compare the brightness of a 100mw 532nm green to a 2 watt 455nm blue, the green is brighter looking.

USAbro

I guess it's too late as you have already placed the order.
This High Power 445nm Focus Visible Blue Beam Laser Pointer Pen Boxset with 5 Caps | eBay comes with the 1.6 watt laser, a box, 5 different lenses a crap charger, and safety glasses, along with Explodofire batteries.

Still better than the one you posted though, as I own it. And it was cheaper and came with all those nice goodies.

But it ships from Hong Kong.

But it is in a metal box, which acts like a Faraday cage to the X-Rays and he puts "flashlight" on the description, which is on the side of the package.

I guess it's too late as you have already placed the order.
This High Power 445nm Focus Visible Blue Beam Laser Pointer Pen Boxset with 5 Caps | eBay comes with the 1.6 watt laser, a box, 5 different lenses a crap charger, and safety glasses, along with Explodofire batteries.

Still better than the one you posted though, as I own it. And it was cheaper and came with all those nice goodies.

But it ships from Hong Kong.

But it is in a metal box, which acts like a Faraday cage to the X-Rays and he puts "flashlight" on the description, which is on the side of the package.

Does not ship to Australia.

:thanks:

Well guys, I got the laser today. It came with charger and 2 16340 batteries. So i charged the batteries for about 2hrs and tested the laser for the first time. The beam looked amazing for about 10 seconds and then it would slowly fade away and die out. Then i charged it for an additional 1 hour, and still same thing it faded out, i thought it was really unusual. Is 2 hrs charging these batteries enough for the first time? Also, the charger light is red while its charging and after 2 hrs it became green. Are these faulty batteries?

Last edited:
Sounds like the batteries are kaput.

Buy this and this. I know that it's ridiculous that Australians have to spend over 50 bucks
to get a decent charger and batteries locally, but unfortunately that's the reality.

If those batteries don't fix the problem then your laser is malfunctioning.

Last edited:
Hi guys, the batteries are LC 16340 1300mAh 3.7v.

They are blue unlabelled/brandless ones. When I charge them the green light goes on (meaning their full) and they drain in one second. What is the likeliness of the charger being faulty?

And also the first time I charged the batteries it was on the red light for about 2 hrs and finally turned green. And i tested for first time and the laser faded off... But anytime after that now, the batteries only charge on red light for about 5 minutes and then go green. Still fades off though^ Thanks in advance.:)

I'd say most probably the culprit is the batteries.... Got Digital multimeter handy? try the amp draw or the voltage of the batteries....

OR.... get 2 CR123s (normal ones...not rechargable) and see if it has the same problem.... hopefully it's just the batteries...

Good news folks the new pair of 16340 batteries I bought cost $20, and were 650mah. They seemed to do the trick :) Very happy with the laser, can light cigarette and match really quickly. Cig took about 10 seconds, match took about half a second.

Here's a few videos of the laser in action. :)

https://vid.me/soZG
https://vid.me/ZXyT

i bought this laser too it will probably come this Thursday yay
i also have bought myself a 200mw red and 200mw green that will be arriving on Thursday as well gotta love eBay. nobody worry i also bought myself a good pair of googles i don't wanna go blind hahahah
also who was your seller of the laser pointer ive bought it off a guy that said $90 is good enough.

Last edited: