Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

E-Cig build

I've seen a couple people do custom builds from e-cig batteries so i figured I'd offer what i have. I have 2 Aspire C.F. Sub Ohm batteries (one with an Aspire Atlantis Tank) and one iTaste MVP 2.0 and all 3 work. If anyone on here is interested I'd gladly trade them for a laser :) no cash wanted honestly. I would not be picky with just about any offer (no $2.44 free shipping eBay pens please lol) and intend on trading all 3 units for just one laser. The Aspire batteries were $60 brand new and the iTaste was around $120 i believe. No where near saying that's what value laser i want, just wanna let y'all know they're not cheapy online chinese wholesale e-cigs :) tinypic wasn't working on my phone tonight, but if anyone is interested I'll glady send them pictures with the date and my username :) will also send the e-cigs BEFORE you send the laser if you have the rep! Plus I'd freaking LOVE to see someone post a badass laser pic built from an e-cig and know i helped make that badass-ness happen!

Also found in my storage 2 vision spinners and 2 lotus evods that i can throw in with this trade if anybody ends up being interested!

Hi Dread,

Post some good pics of all those i might be interested

Rich:)

2hqec8i.jpg

And like i said; I'll include all these in the trade if you're interested and I'll even send the batteries first :) especially for you, rich lol i couldn't ask for someone with too much better rep than you!