Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX U.S. and U.K. Warehouse???

Johnyz

Looks like they put 9044 before the SKU for UK warehouse and 9001 for US warehouse. Yep, it would be awesome for all products, but unfourtunatelly this is never going to happen. Maybe for some of the top sellers, but as DX says, they keep the prices low by keeping their stock small as possible -> they only stock the top selling product and if you order something that doesn't sell often, they actually order it from their supplier. That's also why most of their products take forever to be shipped.

I wish man, then i would be able to get all the lasers I want above 5mw from them. :(

Looks like they put 9044 before the SKU for UK warehouse and 9001 for US warehouse. Yep, it would be awesome for all products, but unfourtunatelly this is never going to happen. Maybe for some of the top sellers, but as DX says, they keep the prices low by keeping their stock small as possible -> they only stock the top selling product and if you order something that doesn't sell often, they actually order it from their supplier. That's also why most of their products take forever to be shipped.

Thats a good point. :( I was hoping that soon it would all come from the US

Johnyz

It would be great if other suppliers picked up this habit too. (EDIT: 250th post! one quarter way to vets group :D)

Last edited: