Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX Phone LED Lamp

Rhith

Wow this is an interesting theory to work with. I'm sure you guys can come up with something though. Try out thrift shops and garage sales for a phone. I know next time I'm near one I'm going to take a look and find out about this. Maybe even mount a phone with a luxeon 1 watt led! Fight the system!

maybe.....but well, i'm gonna look for some electronic engineers around my university so i can ask them. when i get news i'll inform you :)

woo tiny font :D

Are we getting somewhere?
No stick to the plan, don't ask some dudes at some place about this. Gah! It's suppose to be a LPF-product. ::)

If I had a phone this had been done already. I believe.

Btw KipKay is cool even though he screw up the minimag and phaser.

But i'll just ask an electronics engineer to help me....it'll still be an LPF product ;)

Switch

Yea this is true, too bad I cut my phoneline a year or 2 ago.
Btw, maybe that LM317L he uses can take more than 70V? :-/ Or maybe it can just take more than it's rated at as long as you don't get too close to the max 1.5A current.

I don't know about you guys, but I still think kipkay is cool. :p

MarioMaster said:
go watch the lazer collection videos  ;D  (shoop da woop)

Ohhhhh, haaha I remember now :p

@Switchez: Maybe he just reduces the voltage to around 20-25v and uses an operational amplifier :S