Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dx Laser scissors

Y

yew.sir-name

Hahaha that's something i'd never expect someone of you caliber to ask, such a 'noobish' question. (I can't believe i said noobish) Tis what makes your question all the more comical.

I'll have to take a guided stab in the dark (punny) and say no to matches, but it would kill ballooons from a couple of inches.

Things

Wouldn't it just be asier to put a laser in there that could cut paper by itself?? ;D ;D ;D

pseudonomen137 said:
Can it light matches?

But yes, you dummy, of course it can!

Just hold it into the red stripe, and it immediately lights up red, just like any other object! What did you think, that matches were special?

(of course, pseudo is not a dummy, of all the users here!)

wow. money wasting gimmick of the century! haha kinda cool though. Hopefully everything will eventually contain high power blue and green natural laser diodes so their price is reasonable...

Ref

Selling laser guided pencils, $1.99! $0.75 for orders >10! Perfect gift for the one who has it all! ;D

ha when i first read it, i actually thought that the LASER is cutting, but its just laser guided! that is so misleading.