Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX Green Laser Cap Set

I am really tired of holding a convex burning lens in front of my DX 50mW, to lazy to make a mount, so I would be looking for something like the Wicked Laser cap set but to fit my DX laser (you can see the model in my sig) would have to be a lens to focus the beam so it would be better for burning.

if i was you i would just use blu-tack (i think thats how you spell it) to hold the convex lens on (if its not too big because i have no idea of the size of the lens you have)

DON'T buy the wicked cap set, it will be too small to fit over a DX pen laser.

NO... REALLY? I said in the post I was looking for something like the wicked lasers cap set but that would fit a DX green laser pen.

Yea I know how to build my own but I would like something that would instal seemingless over the laser and make it look professional. So preferably something I could buy but that would fit a DX pen.

sorry but the only thing that exists pre-made like that is the wicked capset and we've already established they will not work