Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX gave me an tracking number.. what now ?

Hey Guys,

last week i've bought an laser as discribed in my signature.
Yesterday i received my trackingnumber. When i click on it it redirects me to the hong kong post. But nothing special there :p , my question is. Did the package leaved DX allready ? Or did it just get an tracking number assigned ?

I thought posting an topic on DX's forum would be kinda useless :p :beer:

:thanks: in advance!

daguin

You need to enter the number that they gave you into the window at Hong Kong Post.

Peace,
dave

Heya,

Ill post an screenshot of it, i can't figure it out on my own. Probably i'm the n00b :oops:

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• packagetracker.png
    packagetracker.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,714

daguin

Yeah. It doesn't just "click through." You have to paste that HK number into the window and click "ENTER."

If it hasn't actually made it into the system yet, (i.e. not scanned by their post office yet) it may come back as not found. Wait awhile and try again.

Peace,
dave

It's normal that it takes a few days before it actually appears in the tracking system, like Dave said. Check again in a few days and I'm sure it will be there.

Ok thanks :), but is the package allready on it's way ?

By the way, the code doesn't fit in the input field on the hongkong post office website.

Thanks!

No, the package is still somewhere in the Hong Kong postal system and it usually takes between two or three weeks before I receive any order from DX, so I'm guessing it'll be the same for you, since you also live in the NL.

About the input field, I noticed the same problem. Just click on "Mail Tracking" in the menu on the left and enter again. It should fit now, but again, it takes a couple of days for your package to appear in the system so be patient.

Heya guys,

DX updated the status of my package, now it says ''Shipped via Tracked Air Mail RB153127540HK''. So the package did leave the, as they called the ''filling'' station.

I hope the package will arive asap =]

Greets!

Heya,

Ill post an screenshot of it, i can't figure it out on my own. Probably i'm the n00b :oops:

Thanks in advance :)

This usually happens when they give you a tracking number before they actually take it to HKPost. The site is basically saying "that looks like a tracking number, but I haven't seen a package come through here with that number. Perhaps the shipper has posted some information. Give me another weird number."

Generally speaking, tracking doesn't work for a while, before suddenly you start getting updates.

Ok =] Well, it says ''The item (RB153127540HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 10-Mar-2010'' so let's hope it'll arrive soon :)

My other package, with the right charger for the batteries has been sent yesterday. It would be great if the package will arrive @ almost the same time.

How long does it take ? (from ''left Hong Kong'' to ''it's destination'')? I can understand that they will arrive in another country where they distribute the package's per truck.

I'm just curious :)

Thanks,

Niels

How long does it take ? (from ''left Hong Kong'' to ''it's destination'')? I can understand that they will arrive in another country where they distribute the package's per truck.

I'm just curious :)

Thanks,

Niels

From DX it usually takes my packages 4 to 5 days to get here after they left Hong Kong, but one time I had to wait 2 weeks..

Austin

Yeah, ususlly they claim the shipping time last 4-5 days...Luckily I received my package 7 days...a little longer, but that's ok~~~I luv free shipping stuff..

Just standard shipping, my new charger arrived today and yes.. this package also didn't took more than 3 days from HK to NL :)

I love dx :)

Greetz

Last edited: