Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX CR2 charger

the charger for my dx red 200 arrived, but im kinda confused as to how to power this.
the charger came itself as you see in the pic below, but strangely theres no power lead. there are 2 pins at the back which look as if they connect into a wall socket.
when i put the batteries in, the green l.e.d lit up indicating batteries are full so im just a little confused as to how to power this.
does anyone else use the same charger? love to hear your experiences, many thanks :)

Attachments

• Photo617B.jpg
    Photo617B.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 84

daguin

darklandz said:
the charger for my dx red 200 arrived, but im kinda confused as to how to power this.
the charger came itself as you see in the pic below, but strangely theres no power lead. there are 2 pins at the back which look as if they connect into a wall socket.
when i put the batteries in, the green l.e.d lit up indicating batteries are full so im just a little confused as to how to power this.
does anyone else use the same charger? love to hear your experiences, many thanks :)

Your intuition is correct. It plugs right into the wall. Unless your wall sockets are different. Then you will need an adapter.

Peace,
dave

Razako

I have one of these things. It is normal for the LEDS to light up when you put near-dead batteries in. Plug it into the wall and the LED should turn orange and you will know it is finished when it turns green while plugged in. For best results you should continue charging for ~1hour after it turns green.

Like all chargers. You put batteries in and plug it in to the wall. Wait X hours then take it out.

Pretty simply concept, can't believe someone got confused about it, lol! :D

As for those lights, I just ignore them. Wait a few hours and your batteries are done, it's all the same.