Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX "200mW" green module

USAbro

^Wow really?!?! I was thinking more like 350mA but I'm not an electrician!

Is there difference between 200 mW and 50 mW physically ?? Just bough 3 pcs 50 mW and I just can see the diffence at crstal and it's light not as bright as 200 mW.
And any picture of the "IR Filter" is ??

^Wow really?!?! I was thinking more like 350mA but I'm not an electrician!

You don't have to be an electrician to know stuff like that... just a laserist:D

"And any picture of the "IR Filter" is ??" : It's like a small lens that block the infrared radiation on green lasers... just search on google or use the search button to see how it looks!:)

Last edited:
Well, If I cover the 532nM with googles, there is uhm...yellowish spot on the wall, is that the IR light ? If that is so then, I should cek how many watt it is. Second thought, should buy pure green non DPSS like 520nM perhaps :beer::beer:

The yellow is fluorescence in whatever is
coating your wall. The IR, if you could
see it, would be a deep red, perhaps
slightly pinkish or purplish and very dim.

Well, I saw once Astralist's IR laser with my phone and it looks differently to see it bare eyes (effect of handphone camera ?? :undecided). IR filter... is there any DO like the green one does ? Never heard IR Filter DO 5 ....hmm...it should have, shouldn't it ?