Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Drop-in laser module - P60

Hey Shin, you do realize that you are sitting on a gold mine right? You could go into business and quit your jobs because money would be no problem. You could eventually sell or license your idea to a maker like Surefire and have military sales as well.

fwiw, I ended up going aluminum for my P60 drop-in. Not exactly P60 drop-in compatible, I asked FlaminPyro to make this sink match my Solarforce L2, and was pleasantly surprised at the fitment! The host heats up nicely when driving an inefficient load in the heatsink, too.

For those with the ultrafire wf501b hosts, there are a few ready-made heatsinks made for the wf501b made by our own Eudaimonium.

Hey Shin, you do realize that you are sitting on a gold mine right? You could go into business and quit your jobs because money would be no problem. You could eventually sell or license your idea to a maker like Surefire and have military sales as well.
Dude, really? Are you freakin' serious? Really?!

What are you, like, 11?
For those with the ultrafire wf501b hosts, there are a few ready-made heatsinks made for the wf501b made by our own Eudaimonium.

As opposed to somebody else's Eudaimonium? :p

Just busting your chops a little, thanks for reccomending me :beer:

Dude, I'm freaking serious dude! Dude, lasers are so badazz! Dude, dude, due, du, d...