Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

driving a m140

GSS

Yup the seller doesn't any info at all, and i'm guessing he took off any labeling on the back of the unit..:(

GSS

While I was searching I saw a U tube video of some one dismantling this same xj-a135 projector.
The labeling on his was a bit worn out, but on the other side on the bottom there was also more info and specs but was to out of focus and couldn't make out any lettering.. If your's doesn't have more marking and tech spec's than the seller peeled of that info..
I see the 3.3- 1.4A rating but I don't think that has anything to do with each indidvidual diodes ratings but I can see why you thought so.

There's a New Jersey US based Casio seller that I came across and they list a phone number.. 1 -973-361-5400
Maby call them and ask, the worst they can do is hang up on you..

m3vuv

i saw that myself,heres the only other label on it,just the normal saftey bs.rsz_20190514_122346.jpg

First... there will be no individual Laser Diode Data
on any of the Projector labels nor in the User Manual.

I would contact DTR. He pulled so many projectors
apart that he may know the info on the LDs used in
that projector.

@GSS
The [EDIT] Button is useful to get rid of those annoying
Double Posts (#20-#21) that keep popping up out of
nowhere...;)

Jerry

Reactions: GSS

m3vuv

im fully aware casio or any other manufacturer wont /dont put data for whats contained inside there products,i would never belived the hassle trying to find an answer to this has been,to my mind it was a pretty straitfoward question,seems not so,may just experiment and see what happens as ive about 20 ld's left,regards m3-vuv.