Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Driver designer help.

So guys, I've been planning to design my own driver for a while now and have been trying, but its really a pain. :banghead:

Im not good with eagle, and don't really understand how to read datasheets.

Im looking for somebody to really help me design this driver, and in return, I'll send you a few for your time, and will give you tons of credit too.

All you need is basic electronics knowledge and eagle skills.

One thing I ask is to keep all of my thoughts I share with you confidential. At least until it is released.

Thanks all. :beer:

What kind of driver are you wanting to develop?? You have to be aware building a working schematic is quite time consuming and takes a lot of effort to just get the schematics working. I can give you a hand... But it depends on the type of driver you want to make.

-Adrian

Last edited:

benmwv

Hey joe, most parts arent in eagle.

You have to just make your own. Its not very hard once you figure it out, just make the schematic symbol and copy the package layout from another library then link them together.

I'll look into that later. I think Foulmist is helping me design the driver for now.

Thanks for the help Ben :)
Hey joe, most parts arent in eagle.

You have to just make your own. Its not very hard once you figure it out, just make the schematic symbol and copy the package layout from another library then link them together.

Woah Woah, I need some help too! Haha I can offer the same, and some currency....hate to thread steal.