Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers

If I need new goggles, Dragonlasers is where I'm going. I've heard nothing but good things about their safety goggles, and their lasers are almost always up-to-spec.

-Mark

i think the O-like goggles are the ones for dental whitening blue lights
look up teeth whitening laser goggles

This is what I mean, a laser could come up through there. Maybe my nose is too big, idk. It just doesn't fit me well. But the goggles lens blocks laser light well.

dragonlasersafetygoggle.jpg

Oh, I see what you means! But only goggles or a diving mask are designed to completely protect (or better, close) the eyes. It's a lot of time that I wear progressive glasses (one advantage of the age:can:) of different shapes, my wife and a lot of friends too, but all of their glasses show to leave a little space free under the eyes....

But if you don't put a mirror on your stomach and don't reflect a laser beam on it, it will be really difficult that you'll receive a laser in the eye zone, and quite impossible that the beam will enter in your eye and reach your retina (that's the danger)....