Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers Spartan GW 300 review

roSSco

I don't care what you call yourself. All that matters to me is how you handle yourself here. ;)

Switch

I think Amnizu should start a new thread when he gets the laser. ::)

Amnizu

TheRedneckCat said:
I'm really sorry Amnizu I just don't understand what his problem is.

Oh I don't really mind, it'd be a little silly to get worked up over an internet forum. But, in other news, my shipment cleared from Vancouver yesterday, which is a mere ~500 miles away from me, so it should be here on time for the 22nd, maybe even early but probably not.

lmfao timelord...what has this place become... i havent been on here for a couple of weeks cause i moved to connecticut, seems like it went right down the shitter ::) oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later

-Dough

T

timelord

DoughDTD said:
lmfao timelord...what has this place become... i havent been on here for a couple of weeks cause i moved to connecticut, seems like it went right down the shitter ::) oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later

-Dough
Agreed my friend it's been over run with school children just like the LC did. Don't be fooled I've been in and out here an the only posts worth reading were by established members. IE the ones that have been here for more than 10 mins, but already have a massive post count! (I mean the new members under 18 that post more than 50 spammy posts per day!)
Most of the mature members have drifted my friend.
But hey I'm just an old wise man who has seen the world and fought in 3 wars!!
So my point is that children must have a playground to play in. And this place has become just that.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

timelord

roSSco said:
Good fucking riddance you arrogant asshole.
YOU STUPID AMERICAN TWAT WHO CAN NOT GRASP THE ENGLISH!!!!!! LANGUAGE....
Is your name Cleetus? Billy Bob Or just god damn RAY..........
Another 5 minute forum member from America with a HICK way of LIFE!!!!