Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DragonLasers Spartan 589 "30mW"

but good news though... they still have a bunch of 556nm and 561nm....as no one ever bought those...

Pman

I would contact them and see if you can get some kind of answer about all of this.
They raised the price and said they were out of stock at the same time? That sounds mighty suspicious like a marketing ploy.

I would contact them and see if you can get some kind of answer about all of this.
They raised the price and said they were out of stock at the same time? That sounds mighty suspicious like a marketing ploy.

I honestly don't think they are going to be getting any "50mW" units back in. Im just fine with "30mW" of 589nm honestly, plus it didn't break the bank :)

Also, my 650 is on it's way to you now :)

-Alex

Pman

Well I got the 473nm Jet I had bought from a seller here and it measured 80mW peak on both my Ophir and TEC so its really nice to know I have 2 meters that read the same output in this range so we WILL know for sure what yours does. It was supposedly 120mW peak but I'm not surprised it isn't since almost every laser I've bought from another member has not not met the claimed output. I don't know what it was originally measured with but I honestly don't trust a reading unless someone did it with an Ophir type meter. It is a 50mW model and it never dipped below 50mW so it is overspec and was immaculate in both looks and beam profile so it's all good.