Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Spartan - How to buy?

So I'm brand new here. Having read several posts, many like the Dragon Spartan lasers. 1) How do I buy one?
That one guy that looks like an older Pee Wee Herman says he loves his
90 mW Spartan. Then I read another thread that says you want to buy one that has at least 1.5 W. 2) What power does what?
And 3) does red cost more than blue?

Thanks all,

Roy

Last edited:

So I'm brand new here. Having read several posts, many like the Dragon Spartan lasers. 1) How do I buy one?
That one guy that looks like an older Pee Wee Herman says he loves his
90 mW Spartan. Then I read another thread that says you want to buy one that has at least 1.5 W. 2) What power does what?
And 3) does red cost more than blue?

Thanks all,

Roy

Just go to their website.

Thanks Lumin. - I'll read it.
Thanks Monkey. You haven't seen their webpage have you. It's a nightmare to navigate.
Like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of lasers. You're moving into a land of both light and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the...
Laser Pointer Forum.

Now I'm looking at Sce Fi lasers...

Last edited:
I have those glasses. I like the coverage! But just pay attention to nm usage. They will work great for a various red spectrum. Obviously not for a 445 or 532nm, but im sure you knew that!!
welcome to the nerd club.. hehe

Being that they are OD 4+ and are good from 580 to 760nm, they will be fine for your red laser.
Welcome to the forum. Have fun and be safe.

Davidx

You might want to check out Jetlasers. Both Dragon and Jetlasers make a fine product.
I own a few of each. Great customer service too.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of lasers. You're moving into a land of both light and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the...
Laser Pointer Forum.

Now I'm looking at Sce Fi lasers...
You will like those. Dragon lasers are solid. But For most bang for the buck look at Sanwu lasers. Site is Asian. But do contact user Podo. Look at the stickies in the buy sell trade threads, You won't be sorry.
My bad. Edited

Last edited: