Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon shipping

You mean "the" English?... those guys talk funny too! LOL!

You just gotta hear good ol South Texas Slang before you can really appreciate English!....

S

SenKat

Hahahahah ! We all talk funny ! I love the different cultures and dialects....I'm a big "people watcher" out in public...Some of the different accents are pretty funny sometimes with what "WE" consider normal !

T

timelord

windstrings said:
You mean "the" English?... those guys talk funny too!   LOL!

You just gotta hear good ol South Texas Slang before you can really appreciate English!....
You teach me South Texas slang and i'll teach you Cockney rymeing slang LOL ;D

Timelord said:
[quote author=windstrings link=1171585166/15#16 date=1171996510]You mean "the" English?... those guys talk funny too! LOL!

You teach me South Texas slang and i'll teach you Cockney rymeing slang LOL ;D[/quote]

Hey.. that works..... actually that talk of yours is considered "cool" here.... even the TV commercials use it allot as its so popular to hear.

All wrong - repeat many times : "The rain is Spain falls mainly on the plain". Keep saying that !!! ;D

Mike

S

SenKat

Ha ! Speaks the guy with a gun ! Uhm...I mean, Yes, sir...."The rain in Spa....." (muffled sound of running feet - with a cane !) ;D

P

Placebo

wplay63!!

Squawk 7500 right away!!!!! Unbelievable ain't it?

Anyways, TNT doesn't operate in China. You got to track Dragon's shipment out of China tp Eiurope where TNT will probably take over and deliver to you. Try your number at usps.com that's where the EMS shipments are tracked out of.