Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dragon or wicked?

ok im new to all this... and im thinkin about gettin a laser. i want one reasonably powerful but not alot of cash.. so i was thinking of gettin the viper 95mw.. ive got some questions like are wicked lasers better? or.. what do you guys think? i want viper cus its cheaper but i want a good one too :-/

T

timelord

I'd go with the Dragon laser myself wicked are not better lasers, just more flashy to look at and a lot more expensive too ;)

I have a DL95 - got it about 5 months ago. Works good for me on the "tricks" and outputs about 110 mW peak. I use e2 cells and I don't need to run it long for effect !
I'm not advertising for them anymore because they wouldn't send me a new product to review even though I asked. :mad:
I'm happy with my 95.

Mike

ok thats what i was thinkin cus... in the videos.. the dragon looks alot brighter... but under the specs it doesnt say the range... i assume its same as wicked? idk but yea ill probly get the  dragon but idk

ooo and.. does dl have a thingy where u get a discount from a referrer?

T

timelord

jesse said:
does dl have free shipping? cus on their site theres no price posted for shipping
No like all companies you'll have to pay shipping maximum of $19 depending where you are in the world...

Kenom

Posted by: Hemlock Mike Posted on: May 23rd, 2007, 2:10pm
I'm not advertising for them anymore because they wouldn't send me a new product to review even though I asked.

Your not advertising because they wont' send you a free laser? Wow. If I took that mentality I would endorse no one. It is a very rare thing to be able to review a laser for someone and I've never done it so if everyone endorsed only those that sent them free lasers then there would be no laser sales at all. Sounds pretty petty to me. It's not like every laser manufacturer is going to send out free lasers to everyone that asks.

if you post here dragon lasers will be better
if you post at wicked lasers forums wicked will be better

S

SenKat

Well, to make a statement on DL's behalf with chosing to have me review items for them - I have to send the lasers back....at least this first one will be sent back at MY expense - I have been asking them for a very long time to allow me to review lasers for them - they are like most companies - reluctant to part with high dollar items, because unless someone is REALLY careful, they will not be able to sell that pointer then - because if it is allowed to get all scratched up, etc - they lose out. I am treating their items with MUCH respect, like they are the precious jewels they are. There is no way I can afford a blue right now, or even justify getting one even if I could afford it ! Not ganging up on anyone - just stating my thoughts on it, and the facts surrounding my upcoming review of their Blue laser !