Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers doesn't sell handhelds anymore?

Makes me wonder how long we will have Sanwu and JETLASERS??

{:) -(

Threads about doing dumb stuff and injuries are very bad for us.....LPF gets read EVERY day by people that would like to see HHs more 1mW banned . Even threads about blinding security cams red light cams etc. can be harmful to us--IF you see one ask the OP to take it down---especially when eye injuries may have happened. If they will not , then ask a Mod.
I am not talking about the 100+ items we use. Parts/hosts/HSs/tripods/lenses/switches/mounts/filters/diodes/batts/etc etc are not a problem. Be part of the solution OR you will be part of the problem.

Don't let a laser prank send you to prison---it HAS happened.
Check LPS.org ----'they' are always looking for the neg. and care nothing about the rest of us.

BTW the hosts of>5mW HH GBs have the most to lose--let them run the GBs as they see fit(for completed lasers)--

Giannis_TDM

Threads about doing dumb stuff and injuries are very bad for us.....LPF gets read EVERY day by people that would like to see HHs more 1mW banned . Even threads about blinding security cams red light cams etc. can be harmful to us--IF you see one ask the OP to take it down---especially when eye injuries may have happened. If they will not , then ask a Mod.
I am not talking about the 100+ items we use. Parts/hosts/HSs/tripods/lenses/switches/mounts/filters/diodes/batts/etc etc are not a problem. Be part of the solution OR you will be part of the problem.

Check LPS.org ----'they' are always looking for the neg. and care nothing about the rest of us.

BTW the hosts of>5mW HH GBs have the most to lose--let them run the GBs as they see fit(for completed lasers)--
Yea ill make sure to paste this on the Lasers channel in styros discord and pin it. Sadly I see a lot of ppl there wanting to do such things sometimes, I either give them a warning and tell others not to help them do such things or if its too extreme/clear troll kick them and ban on the 2nd/3rd offense. IMO things of such sort should not be taken lightly.

LPS.org?
Lincoln Public Schools? What?

Razako

That sucks, guess I need to treasure and protect my 589nm Spartan now since it's impossible to replace.

TY
yes LPS.org is laser safety -and Mr Murphy VERY serious about that.
LOTS to read there--new stuff is posted daily-- The hope is
by reading what can happen, some will change the minds of about doing such stupid stuff--ALL NEW MEMBERS need to spend many hours reading there... The courts are making examples of those caught.
Jail time and big fines. I check in there very often.

BTW lasing aircraft became a felony and changed again to a Federal Offence ( but most will be tried elsewhere) one thing about Fed jail time'''' nobody gets an 'early' out for good behaviour. It day for day.
AND a big fine too.

We do NOT want to read about any LPF member getting busted.
AND if they are--banning from the forum for life is a good idea IMO.
Just dont lase at night anywhere except out the the country. Pilots are 'required' to report being lased. SO all this is 'fodder' for the laser haters.

check out LPS.org

hak