Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers becoming like Wicked lasers?

I've made an order from Dragon Lasers, and I've had my shipping date pushed back three times!! I was told it was going to be shipped 1 day after I ordered it by Frank. Two days go by without getting an email from them with my tracking details, so I contacted them. This time, someone named Adam responds saying it will take three days to be shipped. 4 days pass with no tracking info sent to me, so I contact them again. Now I'm being told that my laser will not be shipped until next Monday!! I've had great experiences with Dragon Lasers in the past. I hope they aren't becoming like Wicked.

Hmm... I wouldn't worry about it too much yet, if another 3-4 days goes by I would be concerned

That crazy to hear. I made an order recently and received it to Baltimore in 8 days. Frank told me that was way ahead of schedule though. Hope everything works out ok for you. I'm sure it will.

My order took longer to get from New Jersey to Tennessee than it did from China to New Jersey. Ordered right before Christmas and had a tracking number the next day.

u have right to be mad.. i would be ticked off too they keep changing like that.

That crazy to hear. I made an order recently and received it to Baltimore in 8 days. Frank told me that was way ahead of schedule though. Hope everything works out ok for you. I'm sure it will.
that is great wish all orders would arrive that quick

My order took longer to get from New Jersey to Tennessee than it did from China to New Jersey. Ordered right before Christmas and had a tracking number the next day.
I ordered from Dragonlasers just before Christmas and got a tracking number the next day also. My only problem is the tracking number provides NO help whatsoever.. How do people track international packages?

my tracking # rr349289379cn

well sorry for the double post but finally got a e-mail reply from Adam at Dragonlasers. He says my order has not left China yet and it's been 15 days. What kind of crap service is that eh? I guess we live and learn from our mistakes :(

Last edited:
sitting here a day past week 3 and tracking number STILL provides no details. I will NEVER buy another laser from China.

LaserGlow^

contact them, 3 weeks is a bit long

Last edited:

jhn

Starlight
You can track your laser here: Tracking System for China Post Register Air Mail ,EMS ,eBay ePacket,Hong Kong Post.
It looks like at this point it has nothing to do with Dragon Lasers, just the mail system. Your package spent 8 days in one warehouse, and so far it has been sitting at a different warehouse for 8 days.

I placed an order myself on the 8th, and my laser has been "waiting for customs scan" for 6 days. Patience has never been one of my virtues, but I understand it is out of dragon laser's hands once they ship the package. And they shipped it the day after I ordered.
If they at least gave you an option when it comes to shipping...

Last edited:

Tmack

Have never had any problems with dragon. They answered all my email immediately. Sme days I might as well been chatting with frank and Adam, the laser arrived in 9 days .(1w spartan) and the next in 11 days(300mw hulk ultra) . I sold the hulk and shortly after the buyer had a problem with it. Dragon still honored the warrantee and gave him a new laser no questions.

Starlight
You can track your laser here: Tracking System for China Post Register Air Mail ,EMS ,eBay ePacket,Hong Kong Post.
It looks like at this point it has nothing to do with Dragon Lasers, just the mail system. Your package spent 8 days in one warehouse, and so far it has been sitting at a different warehouse for 8 days.

I placed an order myself on the 8th, and my laser has been "waiting for customs scan" for 6 days. Patience has never been one of my virtues, but I understand it is out of dragon laser's hands once they ship the package. And they shipped it the day after I ordered.
If they at least gave you an option when it comes to shipping...

just tried tracking at the site you provided to no avail :( and Dragonlasers has been asked numerous times for help tracking my order and haven't yet thank you for your help
I'm glad your experience was positive mine hasn't and I'm not a first time customer with Dragonlasers but this failure after repeated attempts for assistants will be my last with Dragonlasers and from this experience would not recommend them...

boy oh boy would I love to be able to actually track my own packages :). Me and every other member of my household have NEVER gotten one of those damn pesky "CAPTCHA's" to work. No matter the amount of attempts I've never got past one.

FYI I have placed a order with a builder here on this forum (deemed one of the best) 2 days ago and have yet to see that order move also!!!! I think I jumped back into this hobby at the wrong time :( not getting the feeling the community is supportive anymore and I've been a member since 2009

Have never had any problems with dragon. They answered all my email immediately. Sme days I might as well been chatting with frank and Adam, the laser arrived in 9 days .(1w spartan) and the next in 11 days(300mw hulk ultra) . I sold the hulk and shortly after the buyer had a problem with it. Dragon still honored the warrantee and gave him a new laser no questions.
hahaha how did you chat with them? I've NEVER seen the live chat option open it's always offline. Of my last 3 e-mails only "1" was replied to and I waited a week between them. I'm getting close to the 30 day mark and will need to contact my credit card company for help with a refund if something doesn't happen asap and Dragonlaseres don't seem interested in helping me.

Tmack

I've had nothing but support and great experiences. And two days without movement hardly gives you the right to make a judgement about the community as a whole. And if its indeed one of the best builders, then why are you complaining.
Your dragon lasers experience might have been bad, but don't let it effect your perception of the forums builders after only two days. I suggest you complain to the builder directly about how you feel. I'm sure he has a reason for the SHORT delay.

I said my emails were responded to so quickly It was LIKE chatting.

I hope everything works out for you. Sorry to hear about the bad luck

Last edited:
I've had nothing but support and great experiences. And two days without movement hardly gives you the right to make a judgement about the community as a whole. And if its indeed one of the best builders, then why are you complaining.
Your dragon lasers experience might have been bad, but don't let it effect your perception of the forums builders after only two days. I suggest you complain to the builder directly about how you feel. I'm sure he has a reason for the SHORT delay.
I don't need to look any further than right in front of me to see HELP is harder to find then I thought!! seems your trying to make matters worse and upset me further to stoke your ego ( I don't care your friends with dragonlaser). WOW another example of what I said about the community reveals itself so soon :)

if your not part of the solution your part of the problem