Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dorcy For Sell PRICE DROP

Its sad to say but I have to sell my Dorcy :'(

Here are the specs
- Dorcy host
- Dark_Horse full body heat sink
- Aixiz module
- PHR diode
- FlexDrive set at 125mA
- ~110mw (dont really know because I dont have a meter)

Can change the current upon request up or down, if there is anything else you want changed just ask.

Price - $120 - shipped

pm me if interested

Thanks,
Justin

[highlight]EDIT - The lens in the picture looks dusty because it is I replaced the lens with a new one just recently so you will get a perfect lens![/highlight]

Here are some pix
DSC01322.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

Re: Dorcy For Sell

I suggest you get one of those little rubber bulbs the drugstore sells to use to blow the dust off your lens. Best of luck with the unit, I sure do love the ones I have!

Re: Dorcy For Sell

How could I forget I changed the lens because that one is scratched so I will edit the post to clarify that.

Thanks,
Justin

The spring is from another flashlight I had bit it kept coming off so I have replaced it with the original spring that came with the Dorcy and it works much better. :D

There hasn't been that much use a month on and off. And I have always used a duty cycle it has never been on for over 45 seconds, not that it gets hot or anything I'm just being safe it doesn't get hot at all.