Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DONE ***  BluRays again ;)  *** DONE

sparks

Re: DONE ***  BluRays again ;)  *** DONE

Daedal said:
[quote author=Daedal link=1193705297/165#179 date=1196740414][quote author=sparks link=1193705297/165#176 date=1196704835][quote author=Daedal link=1193705297/165#172 date=1196654449]Thank you very much Sparks... you are too kind.  :)

--DDL

DDL,

Now, how can I do it?  Can you set up your google pay page just to order the "salvage" only without the diode?  I'll send you another $15 if you can. I

Steve[/quote]

I will set it up on a separate page... thank you very much again :)

--DDL[/quote]

Now you can get "STARRED!" ;)

[smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

--DDL[/quote]

Done! Figured out the star thing.

Hooked the diode up today, driving the Cat crazy.  I carved out a nice wood box for the module, circuit, and battery.  Works great!  Driving it at 35 mA.  Circuit needs a minimum of 9 volts to get kickin'  Actually excites phosphors on the CRT screen.

Steve

Daedal

The modules all were sent out with TWO collimators for your enjoyment and testing pleasure. The one already installed in the module (notice I screwed everything in to make sure the AixiZ modules would actually work when they got to you ;) :p) is the acrylic collimator. The one in the wrapper and put off to the side is the glass collimator. :)

As about taking the diode out of the little 'holder', wiggling it, or holding it firmly and pushing the diode out with a uniform force gets the diode out. I use a table vice, so it wasn't that hard.

Steve, thank you VERY MUCH! You are too kind sir. I am very happy to hear that your stuff made it across nicely and are actually already employed in service ;) ;D

--DDL

is there any cheaper complete burning lasers you have? or that anyone has?

WahHK

I still don't get the diodes yet, keep waiting now...... ::) ::) ::)

Got mine Saturday. Excellent packaging...I had forgotten I had ordered it, and was wondering who would send me such a nice package from Florida ::)

Now comes the scary part, as I didn't pay the $15 to get my diode pre-salvaged...

Daedal

Quadlazer said:
Got mine Saturday. Excellent packaging...I had forgotten I had ordered it, and was wondering who would send me such a nice package from Florida ::)

Now comes the scary part, as I didn't pay the $15 to get my diode pre-salvaged...

:-? :-?

Really? :-?

**Looks at the db...**

You are correct! Did I ship you a salvaged one? :eek:

Was that bad? :-X

--DDL

No, I got what I paid for. You just mentioned how sensitive these things are, and I don't want to ruin my diode when I remove it from the assembly.

Should have just let you have a go at it for $15 more...

DDL --

My package arrived today in good condition.
Thanks for all your work.

Mike

yuip

Daedal,

I received my package today as well. That sure was a lot of bubble wrap for such a small box. ;D

The extra acrylic collimator was a nice surprise. ;)

Thanks a lot!

WahHK

I still don't get the diodes...
How can I trace where the package is? :-? :-? :-?

Daedal

Wah, shipping to HK takes a little bit :p

You should have gotten an e-mail with all the info about it at the e-mail you supplied. I wouldn't worry about it though as it is on the way and should be there in a few more days. Most other international buyers didn't get their parts yet either. ;)

--DDL

I put my first one into my dead Elly light. Filtered the boost circuit. 40 mA after a 78L05 regulator. Turned it on and it was RED - I screwed up !!
I now have 9 mW of blu again.
Thanks again to DDL.

Mike

DDL --
I looked and can't find the LPM-1 correction factor we figured for the 405 LD's.  Do you remember ??

Mike

Was it around 2.3x ??

I think I remember someone mentioning 1.75 in relation to the 532nm setting for the 405s, but I may be wrong.

Daedal

Hemlock Mike said:
DDL --
I looked and can't find the LPM-1 correction factor we figured for the 405 LD's. Do you remember ??

Mike

Was it around 2.3x ??

My LPM-1 has been with Allthatwhichis from PL for the past 2 weeks or so and I'm getting real antsy... I hope I get it back very soon :-[

--DDL

Daedal

Hemlock Mike said:
I put my first one into my dead Elly light. Filtered the boost circuit. 40 mA after a 78L05 regulator. Turned it on and it was RED - I screwed up !!
I now have 9 mW of blu again.
Thanks again to DDL.

Mike

Congrats Mike :D :D

--DDL