Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donations

What has happened to donations here? when I first came here donations came close if not meeting the goal. now here it is 5/28 and the goal is at 35% and I did 30% of it. I see people spending hundreds of $ on lasers , but not a penny to keep the forums going. So get off your butt and donate, even if it's only 5 bucks or 2 or3 you will keep the forums alive.

Very adult of you. How much did you donate little boy? I could say things to hurt you, but your mom would not like it.

I donated $2 in the beginning of this month. It may not be much, but anything helps!

Honestly though, it's a "donation" and is exactly what it sounds like, a donation. It isn't required and donating dosen't make you a better person then some who don't, it's a personal preference. I gotta start cutting back on my spending though. Summer college classes are coming up & while I have a job that pays well I can't keep finding reasons why I need to purchase another laser, ugh! :mad:

:yh:

-Alex

diachi

pfft I shall do no such thing

From the sticky in the welcome section:

THE REP SYSTEM IS NOT MODERATED.

The Reputation system is not subject to content moderation.

Whether you received a positive rep, OR a negative rep, do not report it unless it is in direct violation to LaserPointerForums Terms of Service agreement.

Specifically, this means unless it is a threat, or involves vulgar language, the rep will not be changed or removed.

The best way to deal with a negative rep is to contribute something positive to the community, to earn positive rep.

In plain English: NO COMPLAINING!

The mods can't babysit every little boo-hoo.

I donated $2 in the beginning of this month. It may not be much, but anything helps!

Honestly though, it's a "donation" and is exactly what it sounds like, a donation. It isn't required and donating dosen't make you a better person then some who don't, it's a personal preference. I gotta start cutting back on my spending though. Summer college classes are coming up & while I have a job that pays well I can't keep finding reasons why I need to purchase another laser, ugh! :mad:

:yh:

-Alex

I understand Alex, It's just that everyone benefits from the forum and many are just taking and not giving. I guess I came off a bit strong, sorry

I understand Alex, It's just that everyone benefits from the forum and many are just taking and not giving. I guess I came off a bit strong, sorry

A bit strong? You gave me a neg rep jerk and had your little friend do the same. Go to hell.

Not a problem Antharak! However, more donations would always be good for the forum :yh:

-Alex

Keep digging! :D:D

I see your game now. You have a team where one person makes a stupid thread and the rest of you attack anyone who responds to it. So you basically bate people into a position to have justification in harassing them so when they respond back in like manner they get flack for it and you get your jollies.