Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does LPF needs a new machinist?

Does LPF need a new machinist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you doing any host builds?

Yes... i'll be putting up a sale thread soon... i've seen other machinist can't keep up with order so i'm taking a different approach( stock up 10 of each host then sell them in batches).

Reactions: GSS

GSS

Yes... i'll be putting up a sale thread soon... i've seen other machinist can't keep up with order so i'm taking a different approach( stock up 10 of each host then sell them in batches).
Issac, why haven't you posted any pic's yet? I realize your basicly making sinner type hosts for now but you have been talking about custom orders. A pic of any kind will give a buyer some type of idea of what they might want or even show what your machinery is capable of. Even posting a pic of one of your complete laser builds would be nice to a maby buyer.;)

Issac, why haven't you posted any pic's yet? I realize your basicly making sinner type hosts for now but you have been talking about custom orders. A pic of any kind will give a buyer some type of idea of what they might want or even show what your machinery is capable of. Even posting a pic of one of your complete laser builds would be nice to a maby buyer.;)

Isaac bit off a bit more than he could chew and got stressed out. He might try again later but I don't know for certain.

yes, no doubt

Currently we have a few machinists that are actually accepted custom orders:)

ElectricPlasma- Does hosts and Heatsinks both of whish are amazing quality:D

Lifetime17-Does heatsinks for specific hosts and also does very nice focus knobs as well:)

and Gadget hast made a few hosts as well and I know by experience that they are quite sturdy!

They all do wonderful work and if you're looking for a good build then all you gotta do is send them a pm and I'm sure they'd love to help you out:D